Privacy is the most important thing in today’s internet-obsessed world and even the latest smart-devices don’t provide enough security to our data. AppLock provides an extra layer of security and allows people to gain access to your phone without letting them into areas that you don’t want them to see. AppLock lets the user lock apps, store pictures, documents, videos, and even personal messages. Since its initial release in 2011, AppLock has over 300 Million users. There are many application locks in the market, but AppLock has a couple of features that set it apart from other similar applications.
Features of AppLock v4.2.8
- The ‘Random Keyword’ feature prevents people to figure out your password by jumbling up
- the numbers while they peep.
- You can save your personal files, photos, videos, documents, and even documents in a password-protected vault accessible only by you.
- AppLock lets you find out who is trying to access your personal files and know your secrets by snapping photos of the intruders.
- It hides from the home screen so that people don’t discover that you have secrets in your phone.
- Users can use Fingerprint sensors to unlock AppLock or the files locked by AppLock.
- There is the option of different themes and lock profiles such as home, guests, kids, and more for personalised access.
- The apps are locked individually. So locking one app doesn’t affect any other. You can use the in-app incognito browsing and you can also send private messages from AppLock.
- They also ask you security questions in case you forget the password of unlocking any app.
How to download AppLock v4.2.8?
Applock is available here. ! In case of downloading the APK file, it is recommended to get it from a trusted source free of malware.