AppLock is a utility app. It was developed by DoMobile, a mobile internet company formed on July 2011. It can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any other apps that the users choose. It was launched in 2012. It is one of the top apps in more than 100 countries and has reached over 400 million users worldwide since its release. It is available in 45 languages. It prevents unauthorized access and guards the users’ privacy.
Features of App Lock v3.0.51
The features of the app are listed below:
- App Lock allows users to lock their apps with a password, pattern, or through their fingerprint.
- It allows users to hide their pictures and videos and the hidden pictures and videos are vanished from the device’s gallery and is only visible in the photo and video vault.
- The app offers well-designed themes to the users to choose from.
- It includes incognito browser and does not save the users’ browsing history.
- It has an Intruder Selfie feature which takes the photo of the person trying to open the app.
- The users can hide the app using the Hide AppLock Icon feature.
- The app reduces memory consumption as well as battery consumption.
- The app allows users to lock their incoming calls and also locks system settings to prevent a mess by children.
- It allows users to log-in multiple accounts as well as allows them to customise each accounts’ profile.
How to download App Lock v3.0.51?
AppLock is available for Android devices and can be downloaded through the provided link.