Do you like keeping your phone’s content personal like me? And even if you give someone your cell, you really don’t want them to check your personal pictures/videos/messages and apps? If yes, you must try AppLock. Let me give you a quick intro of the app. Basically, AppLock is an app which helps you to keep your phone’s stuff secure. In other words, it protects your gallery, whatsapp, personal messages with a password protection which can be only unlocked by you. Also, if you want some of your private picture not to be located at gallery, it can be possible as well without losing the data. Apart from these things, it can also hide any contact number. Sounds good? Well, trust me, this app is a must one for you if you want to protect your smartphone’s content.
Features of App Lock 1.80
- Automatic unlock- Yes, you can also save an automatic lock or unlock which will lock/unlock the specific app or your phone accordingly.
- Fake cover- If your friends are very clever, you can simply try the fake cover feature through which you can add fingerprint feature or something just to confuse them.
- Picture Vault- With the help of this, you can make a virtual folder and add all your personal pictures on that.
How to install App lock 1.80?
- Click on the link to download the App Lock file.
- Enable Unknown sources which you will find in the option Settings.
- Click Install.
- Once done, you can use the app.
Well, the app is one of the must have apps for all the android users. Go and get it now.